Today Jesse and I went to the doctor to see little Sweet Pea for the first time. We got called back really quick which helped seeing I was soooo excited and ready to hear the baby. I was weighed in at 137, having gained 4 pounds in the past month. Our ultrasound tech, Susan, was extremely nice. She talked to us and realized how excited we were. She didn't waste much time to get started. As soon as I saw Sweet Pea my heart just fluttered. About that time, so did Sweet Pea. VERY active little baby. We got sooo many cute little pictures... a thumb sucker, feet crossed, flipping around... even stood on his head!
Did you catch that... HIS! We were told that we had 73% chance it is a little BOY! We could see the beginnings of... well a boy :) Of course, I was already crying, but now I couldn't hold back the tears. HOW EXCITING! I went to the doctor just for a check up and a healthy report and found out already! We are both doing great... baby is healthy, mom is healthy, dad.. well he is holding up :)
After taking his measurements and mine, the doctor said we are more like 13 weeks instead of 12. I guess that means that our due date is changing to December 21. I guess he is going to be tall like his daddy!



No comments:
Post a Comment